Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm THAT Girl.

You know how sometimes, you start writing a post, 
and you have a plan in mind for how you want it to be written,
and then you end up going off on some crazy tangent,
and the whole entire post is completely different but you LOVE it?

This was one of those posts.

*

I'm the girl that rips apart an Oreo cookie & eats the creme filling first.
I'm the girl that separates my M&Ms by color, & eats them in rainbow order.
I like the beaters after making cake.
I eat cookie dough right from the package.

I read the very last sentence of a book before actually reading it.
I looked up what happens in each Twilight book right after reading the first one.
I just...couldn't wait.

I'm an instant-gratification kinda gal.
I really wish it were as easy as "abra-ca-dabra"
or a simple snap of the fingers to lose weight,
fit into my skinniest skinny jeans,
the list goes on.

Obviously, losing weight is not as instant as we'd all like it to be.
As I've mentioned before, I was on Weight Watchers in college for one whole year.
Within the first 6 months, I was 40lbs down.  The program worked like magic.
Would I do it again?  Absolutely.  In a heart beat.  And I have.

But, this time around, I have been trying to lose weight by myself.
I've cut way back on portion size, eating out, & eating sweets.
I've also started Turbo Fire, as some of you know.

Let me tell you... 
Looking for instant gratification?
Try Turbo Fire.  Seriously.

I'm beginning to see my abs.
I don't think I've ever been able to see them.
Maybe when I was five...
I know that they are there, 
but they have never looked so ...defined.

Chalene Johnson will wreck you.
In a good way!



She yells at Scott & I to keep moving.
Right when you feel like you can't go anymore,
Chalene says, "YOU'RE NOT TIRED!"

She is awesome.
The adrenaline rush that I needed.
It's a wonderful high, you know.
This working out stuff.
Once you get into it...
you never want to stop.

Thanks, Chalene for kicking my butt 6 days a week.
It's really paid off.  Especially now that it's Girl Scout cookie season.
It will also help with my Oreo creme obsession.

=)

8 comments:

  1. I eat my M&Ms in color sections too. The last ones for me are green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you're seeing results girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a home workout to try that has really good results. I think I'll have to try Turbo Fire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like tickets to your ab show on Saturday. K? Thanks :) I also do everything in that first paragraph :) more similarities I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abs are aweeeeesome!

    congrats on all your hard work my dear:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go, pretty lady! I wanna try this now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you finally seeing results! YAY!! Happy for you, love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I do try my hardest to respond to each & every comment! Love you guys! =)